Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kristina Werners Challenge


Kristina Werner has an amazing blog that I "stalk" all the time. She gives a color challenge once a week and I have always wanted to participate, but had no way to share my card....until I joined the blog world. So, this is what I came up with. She challenged us to use stampin up colors of chocolate chip, close to cocoa, really rust, certainly celery and whisper white. These colors totally made me think of fall, and since I just got my new stamps to play with. Gratitude, Thanksgiving, and Fall all came to mind, and out popped this card. Have I mentioned how much I like to play with paper? So much fun, so much fun!!!!!!

4 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

LeAnne said...

Nice card! Great take on the challenge, they are great fall colors!
LeAnne

Megan said...

I really like this! I love those sets, good job!

Anonymous said...

you are so cute! I love your pictures of you and your family. WELCOME to blogging. I love your first card...have fun with all Kristina's challenges! See you around!

Mirna said...

Andrea- Make me a card that says "Sorry" I'll pick it up on the 19th. Love you, and your cards. Mom