Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jumping into the blogging world

So.....everyone seems to have blogs now....so...I decided what the heck. This will take me some time to figure stuff out and get this blog going (that is if it ever takes off at all..... ha ha ha) So, I'm going to be playing around to figure stuff out, so be patient with me. I am not very computer savy so this should be interesting.

Here goes nothing.......jumping into cyber world with no idea what I'm doing.

2 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

Love the pictures! How does everyone else out there find your "Blog"? Can't get over how much "Dallas looks like "Baxter". He really has grown. The spa sure looks "COOL", boy you'll need cool this week it sounds like. You've really done a great job with your "Blog" Catch ya later Love from Mom

Mirna said...

Yuh! It went through! Mom