Thursday, July 10, 2008

I have the BEST stampin up demonstrator ever!!!!!



So, I'm in this stampin up club. There are 11 of us and each month we take turns hosting the party. The person who is hosting, gets the benefits and LOTS of free stampin up stuff......woo hoo. So, June was my month to host. My stampin up demonstrator, Erin Kailiponi, wanted me to have a successful party, so she offered this amazing free gift to everyone who ordered $50.00 worth of merchandise that month. AWESOME ERIN, IT WORKED!!!!!! Just about everyone got one.....some even got more than one.....thanks Anne.... : ) It is an adorable paper box that holds 5 handmade (yes, each box got 5 handmade cards by Erin....I told you she is amazing) cards and 5 envelopes. So, if you are one of the lucky recepients of one of these cards, you too can thank Erin one day.

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: