Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July everyone



Happy Fourth of July everyone. This is a holiday I know is important, but I could care less about really. Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful for this wonderful country that I live in, and the freedoms I enjoy. I know that many people have fought for me to have this freedom, and to them and their families, I will be forever grateful. I just don't wish to make a big what to do on this day. Four of my children are down in San Clemente Beach having fun and would love for us to join them, but I'm just not feeling it....luckily neither is my hubby. I'm perfectly happy sitting in my air conditioned house. In fact.....I was thinking.....what a perfect day for going to play with paper in my room. I have a thank you card I would like to make, and I was thinking I need to go play and have some therapy.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and did the things you enjoy doing. And to anyone reading this that has a loved one serving our country.....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!

0 thoughts to ponder from those I care about: