Friday, August 15, 2008

Cupcake Sketch Challenge

This is the first time that I have participated in Taylor's cupcake challenge. I have to say that I have cupcake stamps, and knew that would be cute, but I wanted to be original....except for the sketch of course.
Daisies are my favorite flower and they make me smile, so this card idea came to mind.
You can't really see the sentiment in the picture, but it says, "You make me smile". Since daisies make me smile, I thought this was perfect for me and my card.
It's Friday, so make it a happy day.....and smile!!!!!

10 thoughts to ponder from those I care about:

Mirna said...

cute-cute-cute.all of the cards are so darling. Good job. Mirna

Kathryn said...

Very beautiful -- I love the blue & yellow combination - :)

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful =)

Traveling Mama said...

Love your card for Taylor's challenge! Too cute!

Traveling Mama said...

Love your card for Taylor's challenge! Too cute!

Sara P said...

Great colors on your card.

Ashley M said...

Fun card! So cheerful!

Lori said...

I love your card! This was my first Taylored Expressions challenge as well! So, we're "newbies" together! Great job! Stop by and see mine?

Sankari W. said...

your card made me smile!!! wow - what a great card - i love those colors and i love daisies too! (how can anyone not love daisies???) great card and so happy your grandson is feeling better - thanks for the heads up about these public playplaces.... i hope his little toe gets all better soon!
best wishes
Sankari

Taylor said...

So cute! Great colors and I love your patterned paper! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!